Thursday, March 05, 2009

New Pinup Couture Vintage Reproduction Clothing and Swimwear

Hi Guys,

Just wanted to announce the release of two brand new Pinup Couture styles - click each image to go to the item page!


First up, our newest swimwear style, the Vintage Pinup Bikini in Leopard Print:




This is actually a 3pc swimwear set - there are the vintage-style, high-waisted bottoms with gathered sides and full coverage in the back, the gathered, adjustable, tie-front halter top, and a cute skirt coverup.



And just in time for Viva Las Vegas, the Sailor Swing Dress in Navy Blue Bengaline with White Trim:




This dress really, really rules - it's got a full swing skirt, and a completely structured bust area for a gorgeous, retro silhouette.

Don't wait on these, they will sell out. I just got an email from a customer complaining that our Black Cherry Bettie swimsuits were sold out again, even though they just came in last week. I know it seems like we must not make enough pieces, but honestly guys, we make hundreds of pieces. They just move fast. So please, if you like it and want it, don't wait!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just purchased the sailor swing dress - and I have to admit that I am SO excited that I can hardly contain myself! I've only gotten into retro styles very recently, and this is my first outfit purchase. I just wish that there were stuff like this here in Australia!

Kathy St. Clair said...

That dress is just stunning - too incredible!

Bob Fairlane said...

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/showthread.php?t=600749
re: laura byrnes photography. We love it! Keep up the good work and good clothing at your website.