Wednesday, December 23, 2009

New Years Eve Outfits and Gift Promo!

Great retro New Year's looks in stock now, get yours in time for the big bash with Fedex Standard Overnight:


Shimmer and Shine...
Large Grosgrain Ribbon Hair Bow in Silver Grey


The "Frankie" Dress in Black Stretch Satin With Black Beading Trim by Pinup Couture


Vintage-Style Large Lucite Clutch in Silver



Bold in Black and Red...
Burlesque Top Hat with Red & Black Bows and Feathers by Hilary's Vanity


Deadly Dames "Dolly" Top in Black Stretch Cotton with Red Buttons


Deadly Curves Bow Skirt in Red by Deadly Dames

Embossed Tattoo Inspired "Misery" Wallet by Lux De Ville


Pretty in Pink...
Pink Feather Fascinator - Two Tone Pink Feather Flower Hair Piece by Pinup Girl Burlesque

The Hollywood Sexpot Dress in Black with Pink Chiffon by Dixiefried


Sin City Motor Kiss Lock Purse in Pink with Black from Lux De Ville




I am happy to report we have plenty of great stuff left to give out in our free gift promo.

This is what one lovely customer had to say about her order:
"I just received my items by mail and when I opened the package I saw the happy holidays letter you guys placed in the package .... I wanted everyone in your staff to know that I was completely shocked and extremely happy with the other two free gifts !!! Wanted y'all to know that you have a new customer for life and you guys happened to make my day, To me it's the little things that matter and you guys have gone up and beyond what was expected !!!


Thank you soooo very much y'all ROCK!

Have a Merry Christmas to you all much love!"

No comments: